13 February 2012

Today ,I am showing Canadian Artisans.

Sometime, I forget they are all over Canada and we don't know them. I will show you the one I learn to know over the last year or so and some new one I found .

For some, everything started as a fun craft to do and make money on the side, for others it,s their business . Any good reasons is perfect to work with what we love to do and enjoy it.

Every items in their fabulous collections is designed and made with quality and style in mind.


Judy Cogo is from Ontario





Anna Lee Or GaHooleTree is from Toronto


Craft by Keri  or Keri Mae is from Ontario 




Sage,s cupboard is from Nanaimo 


Kranbearys from Thunder Bay


aMagpiesDream fromOntario



alwaysdaddysgirl fromAlberta

Zoomgraphik Quebec





5 comments:

Judy Cogo Designs said...

Hi Elaine, thank you so much for showing my Laguna Lace Agate pendant. Love your site, waiting to see all your new creations.
Judy
www.judycogodesigns.artfire.com

Keri said...

Elaine, Thank you so much for featuring me! :) I loved looking at all my fellow Canadians shops! Have yourself a wonderful, amazing Valentine's! Keri

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Wednesday Handmade Hop!

Shadow Dog Designs said...

You found some beauties to highlight, Elaine! Thanks for sharing :)

Red Rose said...

This is a great blog. I'm going to have a ton of fun reading it! I think it is wonderful that you are showcasing handmade artists. Maybe I can be on here one day too!
I'm a follower from the Blog Hop. I'd love a hop back to:

www.redrosecakesconnection.blogspot.com